05 October 2009

costumes?

Peter and I have both had encounters with guests who want to dress up in costume, but are afraid of being the only ones. Well, this is just to put any of those people at ease. You won't be the only one. We swear.
First of all, I can safely say that the wedding party will be in costume. I think most if not all of our siblings will be costumed and we know several of our friends and some other relatives that have chosen to dress up as well. The costumes range from simple - only a few tiny touches create a costume, to the more obvious.
For those who are not comfortable with costumes (wow, I am using that word a lot), there is no need to feel like you will be the only one coming in 'normal' wedding attire either. There is definitely going to be a mix so everyone should be comfortable no matter what they choose!

By the way, did I mention that the wedding is in 25 days......eeek!!!

No comments: