26 October 2009

four more sleeps

that's it.
only four.

I now only need one hand for the 'wedding countdown'.

Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeek!!!!

I jest. Well with the eeeeek part I jest, I don't really have the power to change the number of days left. But if only I did, that would be cool. Not the greatest super power I can think up, but I'd take it. What would be the greatest super power? It makes me ponder.

Where was I? I don't know how I get so off topic, but my thoughts are so easily led astray..............so four sleeps to go. We have a few odds and ends to take care of, but not much really.
My dress did get finished on time after all the worry from other people. Peter is currently carrying boxes of booze to the main floor so that they are ready to be carted off to the berkeley. Basically the important things are being taken care of.

Everyone keeps asks if I'm getting excited, but I just find it all so surreal. It's like some weird out of body experience. All these events are going on with us at the centre (by the way we both had a great time at our bachelor/ette parties) but it's hard to really grasp on to that.

Any who, I am definitely looking forward to seeing everyone, to celebrating halloween, to food and booze and family - both those by blood and all the family we have gathered around us through our friendships.

Our only expectations or hopes for our wedding/reception are that the evening will evolve into one big hootenanny. "Chock full of hoot and just a little bit of nanny" - ahh, the wisdom of Oz.

No comments: