30 October 2009

and now for something completely different...

...not really, but I wanted to use the line.

'tis the day!?!?!?

I love, love, love that it's raining!!! I was hoping it would rain today. I admit that my hair doesn't like it so much, but I loves me some rainy days! They're my most favourite.

We just got back from the berkeley. Had to run some decorations and such down this morning. Now I am tired and can't stop yawning, but I have to stay awake for another 14 hours. If you can't find me this evening, I may be asleep at the back of the stage.

I have about 2 hours before my ride arrives and then it's back to the berkeley and time to get ready. I think it's about time to find me some caffeine.

Well, I can't wait to see everyone this evening!!!
Till then, have lovely days!

P.S. I think I used more exclamation marks in this one post than all others combined (!!!!!!!! - just for added emphasis)

No comments: